Report an Issue
Please follow the guidelines below when creating an issue so that your issue can be more promptly resolved:
- Provide information including: the version of PHP and Yii, the type of operating system and Web server, browser type and version;
- Provide the complete error call stack if available. A screenshot to explain the issue is very welcome.
- Describe the steps for reproducing the issue. It would be even better if you could provide code to reproduce the issue.
- If possible you may even create a failing unit test and send it as a pull request.
If the issue is related to one of the official extensions, please report it in the extension repositories issue tracker. If you are unsure, report it to the main repository (https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2/issues).
Do not report an issue if
- you are asking how to use some Yii feature. You should use the forum or chat room for this purpose.
- your issue is about security. Please contact us directly to report security issues.
Avoid duplicated issues
Before you report an issue, please search through existing issues to see if your issue is already reported or fixed to make sure you are not reporting a duplicated issue. Also make sure you have the latest version of Yii and see if the issue still exists.